Shots for my pup, and can a vet determine how old she is?

Well my puppy is 3 months old, what the owner told me but she is obviously younger. and i also wanted to know ALL the shots she will need. and maybe an estimate of the cost please. thank you in advance!

Well my puppy is 3 months old, what the owner told me but she is obviously younger. and i also wanted to know ALL the shots she will need. and maybe an estimate of the cost please. thank you in advance!...
    General Dog Discussions : Shots for my pup, and can a vet determine how old she is?...

• Shots for my pup, and can a vet determine how old she is?

Shots for my pup, and can a vet determine how old she is? General Dog Discussions
      Well my puppy is 3 months old, what the owner told me but she is obviously younger. and i also wanted to know ALL the shots she will need. and maybe an estimate of the cost please. thank you in advance!

Shots for my pup, and can a vet determine how old she is? General Dog Discussions
    • three month old puppies do not need shots yet. your vet can determine the puppies age by looking at her teeth. when she reaches four months she will begin shot and mostly dempester and puppy parvo the cost would be determined by your vet.

• Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, and Bordetella if you plan on sending her to a boarding kennel. However look into vaccinations before you have any of them done to your pet. Understand the pros and cons. The vet can surely make an educated guess on how old she is, but you will only get an estimate. It's not uncommon for people to give puppies away when they are far to young. Good luck and have fun raising your new girl!