quality and budget vets or pet clinics in Boise Idaho?

I've live in Boise for 5 months and I've just got new puppy. Now i'm thinking about taking him to a vet to get vaccine but i would like someone who knows alot about Boise or pet owners give me an idea which pet clinic is good quality and not too…

I've live in Boise for 5 months and I've just got new puppy. Now i'm thinking about taking him to a vet to get vaccine but i would like someone who knows alot about Boise or pet owners give me an idea which pet clinic is good quality and not too…...
    General Dog Discussions : quality and budget vets or pet clinics in Boise Idaho?...

• quality and budget vets or pet clinics in Boise Idaho?

quality and budget vets or pet clinics in Boise Idaho? General Dog Discussions
      I've live in Boise for 5 months and I've just got new puppy. Now i'm thinking about taking him to a vet to get vaccine but i would like someone who knows alot about Boise or pet owners give me an idea which pet clinic is good quality and not too expensive. Also what do you think about taking my puppy to get vaccine at Idahohumanesociety?

quality and budget vets or pet clinics in Boise Idaho? General Dog Discussions
    • Some Humane Societies will often only provide treatment for clients on welfare or with serious financial problems. Where I'm from, they assess your financial situation before agreeing to act as a general-purpose vet. I should expect they'll seriously question why you recently got a new puppy and are bringing him somewhere for people who can't afford vet-care (as will many people here). You should have had healthcare options researched thoroughly and been sure you were able to pay full price, or been prepared to take out adequate health insurance, before adopting a pet.Vets charge different rates dependent upon location. This is an international site, so you may not find people from your area around to answer. Try contacting different surgeries and getting an estimate for the full cost of vaccinations, neutering and essential check-up.

• There is a great website I have used to learn about vets in my area. People who have used the vets give ratings, reviews and personal experiences, and you can search by state and city. I have included the link below.I would recommend taking your puppy to a veterinary clinic for his first sets of shots and a well-puppy exam. It is good to get established with a vet in your community in case an emergency should come up. However, in the future, it is perfectly acceptable to go the humane society for booster vaccines.

• In the Boise, Idaho area you can call April Jantz (look up "Scotch Pines Dog Training") and she will be glad to help you with all things dog related. From basic, well-puppy care to specialty surgeons as well as kenneling services ... and of course, dog training.Her mom and dad (William and Vivian Stoppel) are also in the area and will be glad to assist you as well.Welcome to dogs!Tony Ancheta