Does anyone remember "Pet Sparky"? I'm told it was a supplement fed to dogs to promote longevity and health.

If you don't remember this product, but know of another that also promotes dog health and longevity I'd appreciate it if you'd share the name of the product. Thanks.Thanks for your answer Smiley. You said your Dad used to use it. Do you know if they…

Does anyone remember "Pet Sparky"? I'm told it was a supplement fed to dogs to promote longevity and health.

If you don't remember this product, but know of another that also promotes dog health and longevity I'd appreciate it if you'd share the name of the product. Thanks.Thanks for your answer Smiley. You said your Dad used to use it. Do you know if they…...
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone remember "Pet Sparky"? I'm told it was a supplement fed to dogs to promote longevity and health....

• Does anyone remember "Pet Sparky"? I'm told it was a supplement fed to dogs to promote longevity and health.

Does anyone remember "Pet Sparky"? I'm told it was a supplement fed to dogs to promote longevity and health. General Dog Discussions
      If you don't remember this product, but know of another that also promotes dog health and longevity I'd appreciate it if you'd share the name of the product. Thanks.Thanks for your answer Smiley. You said your Dad used to use it. Do you know if they still make it; if not, does your Dad use a different product now?

Does anyone remember "Pet Sparky"? I'm told it was a supplement fed to dogs to promote longevity and health. General Dog Discussions