Does anyone know were to buy a healthy English Bull Dog?

I realize that there are tons of bad breeders out there and that is exactly what I am not looking for. English Bull dogs have health issues and I realize that but I am determined to find a good breeder..So if anyone knows of any on the please let me know…

I realize that there are tons of bad breeders out there and that is exactly what I am not looking for. English Bull dogs have health issues and I realize that but I am determined to find a good breeder..So if anyone knows of any on the please let me know…...
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone know were to buy a healthy English Bull Dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does anyone know were to buy a healthy English Bull Dog?

Does anyone know were to buy a healthy English Bull Dog? General Dog Discussions
      I realize that there are tons of bad breeders out there and that is exactly what I am not looking for. English Bull dogs have health issues and I realize that but I am determined to find a good breeder..So if anyone knows of any on the please let me know East coast breeders though

Does anyone know were to buy a healthy English Bull Dog? General Dog Discussions
    • I'd visit some dog shows. Talk to the exhibitors/breeders. Most local AKC clubs have a breeder referral. I think it's very smart that you're doing your homework first. I'd also call rescues. Rescue can tell you who to watch out for and who good breeders are.

• I also love english bulldogs, but I am not going to get one until I am more financially stable, because you are right that they do tend to have health problems. And to buy one from a truly good breeder is going to cost quite a bit. I work at a vet clinic, and we see quite a few. For the most part the ones we see are healthy, but there are a few that have a lot of problems. I think your best bet would be to visit AKC.org. They will have a list of reputable breeders. And going to dog shows is another good idea. You can meet different bulldogs and their owners, and talk to them about puppies. Just be sure that the breeders ONLY breed healthy dogs, and they are in good living conditions. Good Luck!!