Are flea medications such as frontline for puppies at 8 weeks old safe to use on them?

And how about the ones at the vets office? I'm a little paranoid because I've had puppies before and 12 years ago they didn't have such a thing for 8 week old puppies. I want to be 100% sure it won't harm him.

Are flea medications such as frontline for puppies at 8 weeks old safe to use on them?

And how about the ones at the vets office? I'm a little paranoid because I've had puppies before and 12 years ago they didn't have such a thing for 8 week old puppies. I want to be 100% sure it won't harm him....
    General Dog Discussions : Are flea medications such as frontline for puppies at 8 weeks old safe to use on them?...

• Are flea medications such as frontline for puppies at 8 weeks old safe to use on them?

Are flea medications such as frontline for puppies at 8 weeks old safe to use on them? General Dog Discussions
      And how about the ones at the vets office? I'm a little paranoid because I've had puppies before and 12 years ago they didn't have such a thing for 8 week old puppies. I want to be 100% sure it won't harm him.

Are flea medications such as frontline for puppies at 8 weeks old safe to use on them? General Dog Discussions