My boxer lab mix is a little over 3 lbs and is 8 weeks what can I do to help him fill out?

I've been feeding him nutro advanced puppy food. When I first got him he looked like he was even thinner in his legs and back then he is now. I don't want to know about how you feel about the fact his is small. I just want to make sure I am doing what's…

My boxer lab mix is a little over 3 lbs and is 8 weeks what can I do to help him fill out?

I've been feeding him nutro advanced puppy food. When I first got him he looked like he was even thinner in his legs and back then he is now. I don't want to know about how you feel about the fact his is small. I just want to make sure I am doing what's…...
    General Dog Discussions : My boxer lab mix is a little over 3 lbs and is 8 weeks what can I do to help him fill out?...

• My boxer lab mix is a little over 3 lbs and is 8 weeks what can I do to help him fill out?

My boxer lab mix is a little over 3 lbs and is 8 weeks what can I do to help him fill out? General Dog Discussions
      I've been feeding him nutro advanced puppy food. When I first got him he looked like he was even thinner in his legs and back then he is now. I don't want to know about how you feel about the fact his is small. I just want to make sure I am doing what's best for the little guy and I might get additional help from asking the Internet about my puppy. I took him to the vet 2 days after I got him she said he seemed really healthy just small for his age. Thank you.

My boxer lab mix is a little over 3 lbs and is 8 weeks what can I do to help him fill out? General Dog Discussions
    • You've had him to the vet, she has seem him, she would know better than anyone on the net who can't see him. If the vet said he seems healthy, then chances are, he is healthy.If you're worried he's to thin, feed him a bit more. Puppies need fed 3x a day, and at this age, they grow FAST.