How many boosters for my puppy after the first one?

Today I went to the clinic and they adminstered the first set of shots (5 in 1). They told me to come back in 3 weeks for one more. Is there going to be a THIRD set of shots after that? My little one is 9 weeks. Thank you.

Today I went to the clinic and they adminstered the first set of shots (5 in 1). They told me to come back in 3 weeks for one more. Is there going to be a THIRD set of shots after that? My little one is 9 weeks. Thank you....
    General Dog Discussions : How many boosters for my puppy after the first one?...

• How many boosters for my puppy after the first one?

How many boosters for my puppy after the first one? General Dog Discussions
      Today I went to the clinic and they adminstered the first set of shots (5 in 1). They told me to come back in 3 weeks for one more. Is there going to be a THIRD set of shots after that? My little one is 9 weeks. Thank you.

How many boosters for my puppy after the first one? General Dog Discussions
    • The standard for most puppies is a shot at 6 - 8 weeks and then one in 3 - 4 week intervals for a total of 3 shots. Usually it's at 8, 12, and 16 weeks or so. Some vets also like to give a yearly booster. Also, at 12 weeks of age puppies can get their first Rabies shot (1 year protection). You should also ask about heat worm preventative and flea/tick repellant.