We've been packing to move from our mobile home to a house &today my 3 year old cat started sneezing a lot?

Should i be concerned about this or is it probably just because of all the dust we are stirring up with packing. I have another cat (about 6 years old) who is not sneezing. We also got a puppy about 4 or 5 weeks ago but they dont get along very well yet…

We've been packing to move from our mobile home to a house &today my 3 year old cat started sneezing a lot?

Should i be concerned about this or is it probably just because of all the dust we are stirring up with packing. I have another cat (about 6 years old) who is not sneezing. We also got a puppy about 4 or 5 weeks ago but they dont get along very well yet…...
    General Dog Discussions : We've been packing to move from our mobile home to a house &today my 3 year old cat started sneezing a lot?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We've been packing to move from our mobile home to a house &today my 3 year old cat started sneezing a lot?

We've been packing to move from our mobile home to a house &today my 3 year old cat started sneezing a lot? General Dog Discussions
      Should i be concerned about this or is it probably just because of all the dust we are stirring up with packing. I have another cat (about 6 years old) who is not sneezing. We also got a puppy about 4 or 5 weeks ago but they dont get along very well yet so we just try &keep them away from each other. I'm worried about my cat but dont really have the money to take him to the vet right now...someone please help

We've been packing to move from our mobile home to a house &today my 3 year old cat started sneezing a lot? General Dog Discussions
    • Was is dusty? My two inside cats have really bad allergies. Some cats will react differently.It may not be an allergen for your other cat. It shouldn't be anything to be worried about. I would definently recommend getting him out of all the dust though. If his eyes start to drain or he acts like he is getting sick, my vet tells me to give them childrens benadryl. Its a very low dose, that you can find on the internet. I hope he gets all fixed up!