I have a 5 month old puppy with a coppery blood smell?

I have taken him to the vet and they just say it's his teeth from teething. He has been up to date on all of his shots since he turned 6 weeks of age. They did a fecal exam to make sure he didnt have any parasites or worms. I just had a baby a year ago…

I have taken him to the vet and they just say it's his teeth from teething. He has been up to date on all of his shots since he turned 6 weeks of age. They did a fecal exam to make sure he didnt have any parasites or worms. I just had a baby a year ago…...
    General Dog Discussions : I have a 5 month old puppy with a coppery blood smell?...

• I have a 5 month old puppy with a coppery blood smell?

I have a 5 month old puppy with a coppery blood smell? General Dog Discussions
      I have taken him to the vet and they just say it's his teeth from teething. He has been up to date on all of his shots since he turned 6 weeks of age. They did a fecal exam to make sure he didnt have any parasites or worms. I just had a baby a year ago so I didnt know if my senses are still really good but my husband can smell it a little. His stools are perfect and he eats and drinks perfect. Has anyone ever smelt it as well on there puppy?

I have a 5 month old puppy with a coppery blood smell? General Dog Discussions
    • I always say this when I get a pet - and never do it - but if you are sensitive to smells you may want to get you (& him) in the habit of toothbrushing since he's little :)