How to crate train my new puppies?

I am getting two little 6 week old puppies tomorrow. I want to house break her as soon as I can. Can anyone tell my how to crate train them and tips. Thanks

I am getting two little 6 week old puppies tomorrow. I want to house break her as soon as I can. Can anyone tell my how to crate train them and tips. Thanks...
    General Dog Discussions : How to crate train my new puppies?...

• How to crate train my new puppies?

How to crate train my new puppies? General Dog Discussions
      I am getting two little 6 week old puppies tomorrow. I want to house break her as soon as I can. Can anyone tell my how to crate train them and tips. Thanks

How to crate train my new puppies? General Dog Discussions
    • It'll take 2-5 weeks but this is what our vet recommended. They remain in the crate after they've eaten or when they're sleeping. Apparently, they won't mess up the place they stay in but mine does anyway. Take them out to pee every hour or two. If they pee let them play for a while around the house, but if they don't they must go back in the crate for another hour and try again. In a few weeks they will begin to learn that they have to do their business outside and then they get to come in and play. Good luck.