My 3 month old puppy has parasites, a lot of his hair fell off, will it grow back after his skin is treated?

The vet said that he has to be done with his vaccines first, then after 3 weeks we are going to start skin treatment which will take 6 weeks, after the treatment, will his hair grow back?I love my dog no matter what, he use to have such an amazing coat…

My 3 month old puppy has parasites, a lot of his hair fell off, will it grow back after his skin is treated?

The vet said that he has to be done with his vaccines first, then after 3 weeks we are going to start skin treatment which will take 6 weeks, after the treatment, will his hair grow back?I love my dog no matter what, he use to have such an amazing coat…...
    General Dog Discussions : My 3 month old puppy has parasites, a lot of his hair fell off, will it grow back after his skin is treated?...

• My 3 month old puppy has parasites, a lot of his hair fell off, will it grow back after his skin is treated?

My 3 month old puppy has parasites, a lot of his hair fell off, will it grow back after his skin is treated? General Dog Discussions
      The vet said that he has to be done with his vaccines first, then after 3 weeks we are going to start skin treatment which will take 6 weeks, after the treatment, will his hair grow back?I love my dog no matter what, he use to have such an amazing coat so I was just wondering if the fur will grow back or not? If not, what are the chances that they might?

My 3 month old puppy has parasites, a lot of his hair fell off, will it grow back after his skin is treated? General Dog Discussions