what should i feed my 7 weeks old border collie puppy?

I just got a 7 week old border collie and as a puppy obviously poops a lot but yesterday she had a really liquid poop and had a bit of blood... she has been dewormed but doesnt have her shots yet..also what should i feed her now?

I just got a 7 week old border collie and as a puppy obviously poops a lot but yesterday she had a really liquid poop and had a bit of blood... she has been dewormed but doesnt have her shots yet..also what should i feed her now?...
    General Dog Discussions : what should i feed my 7 weeks old border collie puppy?...

• what should i feed my 7 weeks old border collie puppy?

what should i feed my 7 weeks old border collie puppy? General Dog Discussions
      I just got a 7 week old border collie and as a puppy obviously poops a lot but yesterday she had a really liquid poop and had a bit of blood... she has been dewormed but doesnt have her shots yet..also what should i feed her now?

what should i feed my 7 weeks old border collie puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • At 7 weeks your puppy is still a baby, so puppy food that is dry is best. The dry food is good for them to chew as they are forming teeth still at that point. Do not give soft food, that can encourage runny stool. Also be sure to have the vet check their stool sample the next time you go to get their shots. It is something to be sure there is no infection or parasite in when they are having the bloody loose stool in.

• What are you feeding her? If she's stomach sick, you can try giving her plain rice cooked with a piece of chicken or beef. Or keep her on her kibble and lay off any treats or anything else.What food does she get now? Make sure its good for you puppy ;)

• Its probably just direah. When th pup turns 8 weeks its safe to take it away from the mother. So its not good that its 7 so you should consult your veternarian on those problems.Good luck!