When can puppies see everything clearly and gain their full eyesite?

I got my 7 week old puppy the other day and I don't know whether she can see things clearly. If I walk to far away from her she starts crying and walking around the room as if I am not there. Does anyone know when they get there full eye site? Is she…

I got my 7 week old puppy the other day and I don't know whether she can see things clearly. If I walk to far away from her she starts crying and walking around the room as if I am not there. Does anyone know when they get there full eye site? Is she…...
    General Dog Discussions : When can puppies see everything clearly and gain their full eyesite?...

• When can puppies see everything clearly and gain their full eyesite?

When can puppies see everything clearly and gain their full eyesite? General Dog Discussions
      I got my 7 week old puppy the other day and I don't know whether she can see things clearly. If I walk to far away from her she starts crying and walking around the room as if I am not there. Does anyone know when they get there full eye site? Is she blind or still developing her vision?

When can puppies see everything clearly and gain their full eyesite? General Dog Discussions
    • after about 7 days there eyes will open and they will gain vision. the puppy probably is just confused and wants to be with you after my dog had puppies they would cry if you were paying attention to any of the other puppies. but i would take your dog to a vet if you are worried about possible blindness.