How do I make my puppy get along with my other puppie?

I just got a male chihuahua and he doesnt get along with my female teacup chihuahua. There the same age 1 month old but my male is a bit bigger he just barks and tries to bite her i dont want him to hurt her or anything hes kinda scared so hes not doing…

I just got a male chihuahua and he doesnt get along with my female teacup chihuahua. There the same age 1 month old but my male is a bit bigger he just barks and tries to bite her i dont want him to hurt her or anything hes kinda scared so hes not doing…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I make my puppy get along with my other puppie?...

• How do I make my puppy get along with my other puppie?

How do I make my puppy get along with my other puppie? General Dog Discussions
      I just got a male chihuahua and he doesnt get along with my female teacup chihuahua. There the same age 1 month old but my male is a bit bigger he just barks and tries to bite her i dont want him to hurt her or anything hes kinda scared so hes not doing it out of anger or anything its just if shes trying to play with him. I also want to know what is the best way to train both of my puppies to go outside. I live in an apartment.

How do I make my puppy get along with my other puppie? General Dog Discussions
    • Why do you have one month old dogs? Puppies cannot leave their mothers until at least 6 weeks, preferably 8. The other major issue is that you do not raise two puppies together. When you raise to puppies together they will either grow up to be aggressive towards each other, untrained or dependent on each other (or a mixture of all of these). When dogs are dependent on each other, they will literally die if the other dog dies, or they will become severely depressed, aggressive or destructive.You are very irresponsible for bringing two puppies into your home when you don't know anything about dogs. If you are going to keep both puppies, then you have to do what I am about to say. If you are not willing to do this, then you need to get rid of one or both puppies.-Each puppy must have it's own crate in a separate room. -Each puppy must have it's own play pen in a separate room. -Each puppy must be walked separately. -Each puppy must eat separately. -Each puppy must be taken outside separately.-Each puppy must be trained separately. -Each puppy must be played with separately.-Each puppy must be taken to the groomer separately.-Each puppy must be taken to the vet separately.-Each puppy must be taken for car rides separately-Each puppy must be socialized separately.-Each puppy must be taken to training classes separately.-Both puppies must play together, supervised for only 1 hour.-Both puppies must be trained separately AND together.If you are going to raise these puppies together, they will only be allowed to be together for 2 hours a day. That is it. For the other 22 hours, they MUST be separate. You have to do this until they are AT LEAST 12 months old.