Is it normal to have a puppy who plays all day and never sleeps?

he plays ALL day and maybe sleeps only 3 hours throughout the day. I heard puppies sleep 12 o 14 hours how come mines dont?

he plays ALL day and maybe sleeps only 3 hours throughout the day. I heard puppies sleep 12 o 14 hours how come mines dont?...
    General Dog Discussions : Is it normal to have a puppy who plays all day and never sleeps?...

• Is it normal to have a puppy who plays all day and never sleeps?

Is it normal to have a puppy who plays all day and never sleeps? General Dog Discussions
      he plays ALL day and maybe sleeps only 3 hours throughout the day. I heard puppies sleep 12 o 14 hours how come mines dont?

Is it normal to have a puppy who plays all day and never sleeps? General Dog Discussions
    • You just have a very hyper puppy. It is not very common, but it happens. If this goes on a long time take it to a vet for a check up and let them know whats going on.

• it's common to have a hyper puppy. if it goes on a long time take the dog to the vet. it probably eventually falls asleep and you don't know it because ur asleep.