How do i get my puppy to want to stay inside?

I just got a puppy yesterday and all she's wanted to so is stay outside. She was outside her first 7 weeks which could be a reason she is like that, even at night she wants to stay outside. I need her to want to stay inside because I'm not a fan of…

I just got a puppy yesterday and all she's wanted to so is stay outside. She was outside her first 7 weeks which could be a reason she is like that, even at night she wants to stay outside. I need her to want to stay inside because I'm not a fan of…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do i get my puppy to want to stay inside?...

• How do i get my puppy to want to stay inside?

How do i get my puppy to want to stay inside? General Dog Discussions
      I just got a puppy yesterday and all she's wanted to so is stay outside. She was outside her first 7 weeks which could be a reason she is like that, even at night she wants to stay outside. I need her to want to stay inside because I'm not a fan of sitting outside for hours and hours at two in the morning. What could I do to help her want to stay inside? Also if she wont stay inside period during the day what is the best type of chain thing to give her?

How do i get my puppy to want to stay inside? General Dog Discussions
    • you trainpuppies should be with mother till 8 weeks, 12 weeks if small breedall dogs need training, exercise, socialization, grooming and vet careinteract with her, train, play, talk to heryou crate when you can't supervisenot sure what you are talking about giving her a chain thing.leaving a dog outside without supervision and training is not a good ideapeople can poison, shot, or steal.other dogs can get in and attack.can get loose and run away.