I lost my black lab puppy, can you give me ideas how to find her?

I-I miss my little 6 month old female black lab puppy. I donno where she is and I loved her! I need ideas on how to find her so she doesn't get hurt! Seriosly, I'm crying right now!

I-I miss my little 6 month old female black lab puppy. I donno where she is and I loved her! I need ideas on how to find her so she doesn't get hurt! Seriosly, I'm crying right now!...
    General Dog Discussions : I lost my black lab puppy, can you give me ideas how to find her?...

• I lost my black lab puppy, can you give me ideas how to find her?

I lost my black lab puppy, can you give me ideas how to find her? General Dog Discussions
      I-I miss my little 6 month old female black lab puppy. I donno where she is and I loved her! I need ideas on how to find her so she doesn't get hurt! Seriosly, I'm crying right now!

I lost my black lab puppy, can you give me ideas how to find her? General Dog Discussions
    • Call all the vet clinics and dog shelters in the area and let them know that she is lost and if they find her to give you a call. Make posters saying that you've lost your dog. Go outside and look for her. If she had a favourite park, start there, or look places where you went often or where she knows other dogs go. Good luck!

• Call all animal shelters, rescues organizations and vet clinics in your area and give them all information about your dog. Tell them about any unique traits about your dog, age name, and ID tags, collar color, etc.Also make flyers, put them up in the area you lost the dog and around your neighborhood and in pet stores. Keep calling animal shelters about the dog, just in case they don't notice it. You may also want to go into these places to see dogs that have been brought in.Good luck and I am very sorry to hear about your loss