How long after I use a tick spray can I put on the Frontline?

My puppy is scratching like crazy and I picked through her several times and got every tick I saw...but I want to put some spray on her for some semi-immediate relief...I know the two medications shouldn't be used together, so how long after I spray her…

My puppy is scratching like crazy and I picked through her several times and got every tick I saw...but I want to put some spray on her for some semi-immediate relief...I know the two medications shouldn't be used together, so how long after I spray her…...
    General Dog Discussions : How long after I use a tick spray can I put on the Frontline?...

• How long after I use a tick spray can I put on the Frontline?

How long after I use a tick spray can I put on the Frontline? General Dog Discussions
      My puppy is scratching like crazy and I picked through her several times and got every tick I saw...but I want to put some spray on her for some semi-immediate relief...I know the two medications shouldn't be used together, so how long after I spray her can I give her the Frontline preventative?

How long after I use a tick spray can I put on the Frontline? General Dog Discussions
    • The frontline will take care of the ticks within a few hours. As far as using them together, what is the active ingredient in the tick spray? If nothing else call your vet.

• Frontline kills ticks as well as fleas so you don't need to use a seperate spray on her. You also should use ANY OTC sprays on her..these can be very dangerous even fatal.