How has having a dog improved your health and well being?

I find it amazing that dogs can be so therapeutic to a person in need. How has having a dog improved your quality of life?

I find it amazing that dogs can be so therapeutic to a person in need. How has having a dog improved your quality of life?...
    General Dog Discussions : How has having a dog improved your health and well being?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How has having a dog improved your health and well being?

How has having a dog improved your health and well being? General Dog Discussions
      I find it amazing that dogs can be so therapeutic to a person in need. How has having a dog improved your quality of life?

How has having a dog improved your health and well being? General Dog Discussions
    • Well I got into a car accident back in may 2007 .. I couldn't do much .. I couldn't drive .. I couldn't stand for more then 2 mins w.o crying from the pain... and i couldn't even walk all that good.. My Fiance worked long hours at the time and thought that i need something to give me that push ... One day he surprised me with my baby girl ( pug pup ) after work .. and since then I can stand w.o pain .. I can walk as well as i could before my accident .. and i can drive again... I forced myself to get out of my depressed days of wanting to stay in bed ... and took my new little girl for a walk .. at first it was hard .. and now i have worked up the want to get a job .. and get out of my house .. i didn't leave my yard for 5 months .. I work every day and I'm happier then ever and I have my little girl to thank for this ..