My 9wk shih tzu puppy seems short of breath with tounge always out. What to do?

It's really hot here in ny. And I took him to vet to get shots a few days ago but he only got 2 because he had a slight fever vet gave him meds.

It's really hot here in ny. And I took him to vet to get shots a few days ago but he only got 2 because he had a slight fever vet gave him meds....
    General Dog Discussions : My 9wk shih tzu puppy seems short of breath with tounge always out. What to do?...

• My 9wk shih tzu puppy seems short of breath with tounge always out. What to do?

My 9wk shih tzu puppy seems short of breath with tounge always out. What to do? General Dog Discussions
      It's really hot here in ny. And I took him to vet to get shots a few days ago but he only got 2 because he had a slight fever vet gave him meds.

My 9wk shih tzu puppy seems short of breath with tounge always out. What to do? General Dog Discussions
    • The puppy could be sick or he could have a congenital problem with too long a soft palate and too narrow nostril openings to allow him to breathe. Take him back to the vet to be sure he doesn't have pneumonia!