Just got a puppy. The place I got her since she was a girl and so does all her paperwork, but..?

I noticed a bump on her belly ideally where a penis would be, but it has a lot of fur coming off of it so i can't really tell if it's a penis or not. So confused since the paperwork i have for her and everything says shes a female. Any thoughts?

Just got a puppy. The place I got her since she was a girl and so does all her paperwork, but..?

I noticed a bump on her belly ideally where a penis would be, but it has a lot of fur coming off of it so i can't really tell if it's a penis or not. So confused since the paperwork i have for her and everything says shes a female. Any thoughts?...
    General Dog Discussions : Just got a puppy. The place I got her since she was a girl and so does all her paperwork, but..?...

• Just got a puppy. The place I got her since she was a girl and so does all her paperwork, but..?

Just got a puppy. The place I got her since she was a girl and so does all her paperwork, but..? General Dog Discussions
      I noticed a bump on her belly ideally where a penis would be, but it has a lot of fur coming off of it so i can't really tell if it's a penis or not. So confused since the paperwork i have for her and everything says shes a female. Any thoughts?

Just got a puppy. The place I got her since she was a girl and so does all her paperwork, but..? General Dog Discussions
    • Could be a lump, could be a hernia, could be they fail at guessing gender. Your best bet would be to take your pup to a vet and have them do a thorough exam. That way you know if she's healthy anyways!! Good luck!

• It's her vulva. Dogs have slightly different anatomy than humans.If you want a real shocker, look up some pictures of female hyenas giving birth =] I think you'll see that your dog's vulva isn't so odd now.