How much does it cost to get my puppy's shots ?

I have a 10 months old boston terrier puppy . & i dont know how much it would cost for hes shots ? Were can i go to get cheap shots ?

I have a 10 months old boston terrier puppy . & i dont know how much it would cost for hes shots ? Were can i go to get cheap shots ?...
    General Dog Discussions : How much does it cost to get my puppy's shots ?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much does it cost to get my puppy's shots ?

How much does it cost to get my puppy's shots ? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 10 months old boston terrier puppy . & i dont know how much it would cost for hes shots ? Were can i go to get cheap shots ?

How much does it cost to get my puppy's shots ? General Dog Discussions
    • No one would have any idea how much your vet would charge. During this visit, your dog will also need to have an exam, bloodwork done and to have a stool sample analyzed. At that time, the vet will prescribe Heartgard, and any other medications needed. You should probably plan on spending around $200.00-$250.00 for this visit.

• You can go to stores like The IFA Country store and get the shots. You have to mix the right ones and do it youself and the people there can help you but its about $7 for the shots to mix and the suringe. But, I highly recommend taking your pup for a check up at the vet if you have not before to make sure he/she is healthy. :)

• First get your pup a full physical at the vet., but don't get the shots. Once the vet has determined that your pup is healthy, there are low cost vaccine clinics almost everywhere in the country. They will also sell you the flea, heartworm, etc. meds for a low cost and can microchip your dog. VIP is one source that I know of, but you can look up "low cost pet vaccine clinics" online and find one in your area. You can go to their website and find out how much it will be.