Pups have a lump! How do I make it go away quick?

A so called rescue worker put a shot of dewormer in 3 puppies, now they have lumps in this location. it was supposed to be an oral medication. the vet said they will be ok. but i am really worried. any ideas on how to get the lump to dissipated quicker?…

A so called rescue worker put a shot of dewormer in 3 puppies, now they have lumps in this location. it was supposed to be an oral medication. the vet said they will be ok. but i am really worried. any ideas on how to get the lump to dissipated quicker?…...
    General Dog Discussions : Pups have a lump! How do I make it go away quick?...

• Pups have a lump! How do I make it go away quick?

Pups have a lump! How do I make it go away quick? General Dog Discussions
      A so called rescue worker put a shot of dewormer in 3 puppies, now they have lumps in this location. it was supposed to be an oral medication. the vet said they will be ok. but i am really worried. any ideas on how to get the lump to dissipated quicker? they said to rub it and i have been the pups don't yelp or anything.

Pups have a lump! How do I make it go away quick? General Dog Discussions
    • Personally not familiar with worming shots.Vaccines can leave a lump and the body usually just re-absorbs @ the sight of injection.That has been our experience.