How much does Petland Discounts pay?

I was thinking of getting a part time job there over the summer. I'm 18, have plenty of experience with animals and veterinary care, and am a pre-vet college student majoring in small animal science. What are my chances of even getting the job? And if I…

I was thinking of getting a part time job there over the summer. I'm 18, have plenty of experience with animals and veterinary care, and am a pre-vet college student majoring in small animal science. What are my chances of even getting the job? And if I…...
    General Dog Discussions : How much does Petland Discounts pay?...

• How much does Petland Discounts pay?

How much does Petland Discounts pay? General Dog Discussions
      I was thinking of getting a part time job there over the summer. I'm 18, have plenty of experience with animals and veterinary care, and am a pre-vet college student majoring in small animal science. What are my chances of even getting the job? And if I did, how much would I possibly get paid by the hour? I want to make at least $2000 this summer to go towards my tuition and loans.

How much does Petland Discounts pay? General Dog Discussions
    • they pay minimum wage, discounts not much. Have you really thought about working for a place that gets their dogs from puppy mills? Trust me that is exactly where they get their dogs from. I have first hand knowledge on that since I used to work at one for a very short period of time. I left after I knew for sure.