Who is the cheapest dog veterinarian in Lexington Kentucky?

I have a beagle puppy that still needs some basic shots and worming and I'm moving back to KY for school at UK. I want to know who is the cheapest veterinarian in the area. Thanks!

I have a beagle puppy that still needs some basic shots and worming and I'm moving back to KY for school at UK. I want to know who is the cheapest veterinarian in the area. Thanks!...
    General Dog Discussions : Who is the cheapest dog veterinarian in Lexington Kentucky?...

• Who is the cheapest dog veterinarian in Lexington Kentucky?

Who is the cheapest dog veterinarian in Lexington Kentucky? General Dog Discussions
      I have a beagle puppy that still needs some basic shots and worming and I'm moving back to KY for school at UK. I want to know who is the cheapest veterinarian in the area. Thanks!

Who is the cheapest dog veterinarian in Lexington Kentucky? General Dog Discussions
    • hey i live in Lex as well and go to UK! I'll be a senior this year :)Afford-A-Vet just opened on Richmond Road right by the Kroger Marketplace. I have started taking my Beagle-mix there because they are very friendly, clean, and reasonably priced. There prices on shots are lower than I've seen anywhere!

• Cheap isn't necessarily good. And besides, it's a good idea to find a vet who will give your puppy the once over, along with his shots. You get what you pay for in this life, I've found (usually!!)ps I'm not sure I understand whether you are leaving the UK for KY, or vice versa - whatever, if you intend to bring your pup to the UK from America, you do realise he will either need to do his quarantine offshore under Pet Passport, over there, or go into quarantine for 6 months in the UK?