Vaccines for a puppy to stay at a hotel?

I have a 16 week old puppy (Jack Russell mystery mix, I met the mama but the shelter has no idea what her dad is). I am planning on going on a road trip next weekend, and had made plans for her to stay at a puppy hotel because I believed she would be…

I have a 16 week old puppy (Jack Russell mystery mix, I met the mama but the shelter has no idea what her dad is). I am planning on going on a road trip next weekend, and had made plans for her to stay at a puppy hotel because I believed she would be…...
    General Dog Discussions : Vaccines for a puppy to stay at a hotel?...

• Vaccines for a puppy to stay at a hotel?

Vaccines for a puppy to stay at a hotel? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 16 week old puppy (Jack Russell mystery mix, I met the mama but the shelter has no idea what her dad is). I am planning on going on a road trip next weekend, and had made plans for her to stay at a puppy hotel because I believed she would be completely through with all her shots with her vet visit today. Either I was misinformed or misunderstood the vets (probably more likely), and she still has two/three weeks to go before she can get her last round of kennel cough and her rabies shot. I know rabies is the big one, but the soonest they are willing to give her another round of vaccines is in two weeks, after I would get back from my trip.I know some hotels are pet friendly, but here's my worry. Will they accept her if she's current on all her shots BUT is not done with kennel cough and has not had a rabies? She's in good health otherwise and is a very good puppy, I have no other worries about her besides this shot dilemma. I can't find any shot guidelines for the pet friendly hotel websites I've visited beyond "have all immunization records." If I have her shot records, even though she's not done with them, would that be enough?Any ideas or advice?I can't leave her home for the weekend, there will be no one in the house to take care of her! My plan was to keep her at the kennel, but they won't take her without all her shots. I'd rather not have to search Craigslist for a pet sitter, so it's either take the puppy with me or miss the trip. It *is* a short trip for one event, the longest she'd be alone in the room would be an hour.

Vaccines for a puppy to stay at a hotel? General Dog Discussions