How long should i guarantee the pups health that I am selling for? How long does the buyer have to take the pu?

How long should i guarantee the pups health that I am selling for? How long does the buyer have to take the puppy to the vet after they get it for the vet to say it is healthy or not? Is it like 24-48 hours or if they get the pup today then would they…

How long should i guarantee the pups health that I am selling for? How long does the buyer have to take the pu?

How long should i guarantee the pups health that I am selling for? How long does the buyer have to take the puppy to the vet after they get it for the vet to say it is healthy or not? Is it like 24-48 hours or if they get the pup today then would they…...
    General Dog Discussions : How long should i guarantee the pups health that I am selling for? How long does the buyer have to take the pu?...

• How long should i guarantee the pups health that I am selling for? How long does the buyer have to take the pu?

How long should i guarantee the pups health that I am selling for? How long does the buyer have to take the pu? General Dog Discussions
      How long should i guarantee the pups health that I am selling for? How long does the buyer have to take the puppy to the vet after they get it for the vet to say it is healthy or not? Is it like 24-48 hours or if they get the pup today then would they have until monday to take it to the vet. I need a quick answer please

How long should i guarantee the pups health that I am selling for? How long does the buyer have to take the pu? General Dog Discussions