Does milk with a lot of sugar help save against poisoning?

My puppy just died about 30 minutes ago because he ate some rat poison, we didn't know where he was and we suppose that when we found him he had been poisoned for a few hours.My father rushed home once we (me & my mom) found him and told my mom to pour a…

My puppy just died about 30 minutes ago because he ate some rat poison, we didn't know where he was and we suppose that when we found him he had been poisoned for a few hours.My father rushed home once we (me & my mom) found him and told my mom to pour a…...
    General Dog Discussions : Does milk with a lot of sugar help save against poisoning?...

• Does milk with a lot of sugar help save against poisoning?

Does milk with a lot of sugar help save against poisoning? General Dog Discussions
      My puppy just died about 30 minutes ago because he ate some rat poison, we didn't know where he was and we suppose that when we found him he had been poisoned for a few hours.My father rushed home once we (me & my mom) found him and told my mom to pour a lot of sugar in a bottle and mix it with milk to feed to the dog.He ended up dieing because we found him too late.If we had found him earlier, would the milk and sugar had saved him?

Does milk with a lot of sugar help save against poisoning? General Dog Discussions
    • sorry for your loss. have never heard of milk and sugar. with rat poison a vet needs to contacted, depending on the kind of rat poison they would be put on vitamin k, gotten from a vets office. they take it for 30 days. i am giving mine vitamin k as a precaution, we are not 100% sure rather she got in it or not, but the kind of rat poison i have is in a yellow box, and it tells you on the box, to get vitamin k. and again sorry for your loss.