Is it normal for puppies 5 days old to be stuffed up?

They are all eating, but some of them are stuffed up in their noses and I'm afraid they can't breath. Also, they whine a lot, but is that just because they're hungry? Is this normal? Thanks!Also, yesterday I found tiny bugs crawling on some of the…

They are all eating, but some of them are stuffed up in their noses and I'm afraid they can't breath. Also, they whine a lot, but is that just because they're hungry? Is this normal? Thanks!Also, yesterday I found tiny bugs crawling on some of the…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is it normal for puppies 5 days old to be stuffed up?...

• Is it normal for puppies 5 days old to be stuffed up?

Is it normal for puppies 5 days old to be stuffed up? General Dog Discussions
      They are all eating, but some of them are stuffed up in their noses and I'm afraid they can't breath. Also, they whine a lot, but is that just because they're hungry? Is this normal? Thanks!Also, yesterday I found tiny bugs crawling on some of the puppies. Should I get flea medicine?

Is it normal for puppies 5 days old to be stuffed up? General Dog Discussions
    • What did the vet say when you called him/her? If the pups are whining/crying alot they are either chilled or not getting enough to eat. The whelping box needs to be at 80 F until their eyes and ears open and you need to be weighing them 2x per day, 12 hours apart to be sure they are gaining weight. Each pup should gain a little every 24 hour period.

• im am very sorry i dont know i have had all male dogs and just kittens.All i can say is google it or call a vet a pet store might know like petsmart ones like that once again i am very sorry i could not help i hope all goes well and congrads on the puppies