Are there any dog grooming schools in Jacksonville, FL?

I'm trying to find a dog grooming school in the Jacksonville, FL area to try and further my grooming skills. I worked for Petsmart for a short time as a dog bather, but had to leave due to conflicts with management. I would like to find another route to…

I'm trying to find a dog grooming school in the Jacksonville, FL area to try and further my grooming skills. I worked for Petsmart for a short time as a dog bather, but had to leave due to conflicts with management. I would like to find another route to…...
    General Dog Discussions : Are there any dog grooming schools in Jacksonville, FL?...

• Are there any dog grooming schools in Jacksonville, FL?

Are there any dog grooming schools in Jacksonville, FL? General Dog Discussions
      I'm trying to find a dog grooming school in the Jacksonville, FL area to try and further my grooming skills. I worked for Petsmart for a short time as a dog bather, but had to leave due to conflicts with management. I would like to find another route to become a professional dog groomer. Does anyone have any advice or knowledge about local schools in the Jacksonville, FL area? Thank you!

Are there any dog grooming schools in Jacksonville, FL? General Dog Discussions
    • Hello, my names Ali im a fellow dog groomer. If you would like,I could mail you some information packs that I used. Ive been a groomer,trainer,kennel owner&vet for 4years! Just mail me if you are interested! : )