25th dog grooming anniversary present ideas?

I work in a dog grooming shop, and tomorrow is the 25th year anniversary that our business is open. The owner is my sister, and i want to get her a nice over the top gift for all of her hard work. Usually for a business anniversary people give good luck…

I work in a dog grooming shop, and tomorrow is the 25th year anniversary that our business is open. The owner is my sister, and i want to get her a nice over the top gift for all of her hard work. Usually for a business anniversary people give good luck…...
    General Dog Discussions : 25th dog grooming anniversary present ideas?...

• 25th dog grooming anniversary present ideas?

25th dog grooming anniversary present ideas? General Dog Discussions
      I work in a dog grooming shop, and tomorrow is the 25th year anniversary that our business is open. The owner is my sister, and i want to get her a nice over the top gift for all of her hard work. Usually for a business anniversary people give good luck plants and stuff but cats live in the store and they cant eat certain plants... What is a good present idea for her? Thank you!

25th dog grooming anniversary present ideas? General Dog Discussions
    • Maybe a really nice bouquet of flowers for a table? Or maybe a piece of furniture that could be part of or replace old ones she doesn't really like. Like a nice chair, a gumball machine, a small table, etc

• You could get something personalized, like a grooming apron with her business name and anniversary on it. You could do something simple, like a gift card to her favorite restaurant. If she is the charitable type, you could make a donation to an animal shelter in her name.You could have a flower shop put together a living, potted garden with wheat grass, cat nip, and non-toxic flowers. Not sure what else, but good luck.