How can i get my Cocker involved in calendar's?

Everyone keeps saying my Cocker Puppy should be in calendar's and things like that. Any suggestions on how to get started? I'm going to be posting some pictures of her on my 360 page. Thank you!!!

Everyone keeps saying my Cocker Puppy should be in calendar's and things like that. Any suggestions on how to get started? I'm going to be posting some pictures of her on my 360 page. Thank you!!!...
    General Dog Discussions : How can i get my Cocker involved in calendar's?...

• How can i get my Cocker involved in calendar's?

How can i get my Cocker involved in calendar's? General Dog Discussions
      Everyone keeps saying my Cocker Puppy should be in calendar's and things like that. Any suggestions on how to get started? I'm going to be posting some pictures of her on my 360 page. Thank you!!!

How can i get my Cocker involved in calendar's? General Dog Discussions
    • Your puppy will be a dog soon, so you had better hurry! You may want to take those photos and depending on your situation, put together your own calendar. You could also approach the SPCA or your local animal shelter, vets, and pet stores, and explain that you are putting together a calendar and would they take orders? A national chain of calendars would be difficult to get your photos accepted by -- they already have the contacts they need and professional animal photographers. But putting together your own calendar would be a great way to make some money, or for a fund raiser. Good luck!