how do you make a home-made dog grooming solution?

What are some recipes and what else could you use to groom them and have the same affect as the dog grooming solution?I am trying to groom my dogs. Two boxers. ages: 3 and 5 years old. I wish to groom them and them bathe them, but I don't need help with…

What are some recipes and what else could you use to groom them and have the same affect as the dog grooming solution?I am trying to groom my dogs. Two boxers. ages: 3 and 5 years old. I wish to groom them and them bathe them, but I don't need help with…...
    General Dog Discussions : how do you make a home-made dog grooming solution?...

• how do you make a home-made dog grooming solution?

how do you make a home-made dog grooming solution? General Dog Discussions
      What are some recipes and what else could you use to groom them and have the same affect as the dog grooming solution?I am trying to groom my dogs. Two boxers. ages: 3 and 5 years old. I wish to groom them and them bathe them, but I don't need help with the bathing part, just the grooming part. ALL I need is a grooming shampoo substitute

how do you make a home-made dog grooming solution? General Dog Discussions
    • What are you trying to do.... Bathe your dog, are you talking about a dog shampoo. Need more info.To Add, their is no such thing as a grooming shampoo substitute. All Boxers need is a bath dry, brush, nails trim and ears cleaned... Get some dog shampoo and some dog conditioner of you like and bathe them. When done bathing towel dry them off when dry brush the coat with a soft bristle brush clean the ears, trim the nails if you are comfortable doing so. This is all boxers need as far as grooming.