my dogs nose was a little red on the inside yesterday and now it is 20x worse any ideas?

I am taking him to the vet in an hour I just wanted to get some ideas of what it might be. He doesnt seem to be in any pain and is acting/eating normal

my dogs nose was a little red on the inside yesterday and now it is 20x worse any ideas?

I am taking him to the vet in an hour I just wanted to get some ideas of what it might be. He doesnt seem to be in any pain and is acting/eating normal...
    General Dog Discussions : my dogs nose was a little red on the inside yesterday and now it is 20x worse any ideas?...

• my dogs nose was a little red on the inside yesterday and now it is 20x worse any ideas?

my dogs nose was a little red on the inside yesterday and now it is 20x worse any ideas? General Dog Discussions
      I am taking him to the vet in an hour I just wanted to get some ideas of what it might be. He doesnt seem to be in any pain and is acting/eating normal

my dogs nose was a little red on the inside yesterday and now it is 20x worse any ideas? General Dog Discussions