How can I get my dog to stop hiding from the family?

Try interacting with the second dog more and slowly introduce it to it new environment. It is probably just home sick so just comfort it and play with it until it is ready.

Try interacting with the second dog more and slowly introduce it to it new environment. It is probably just home sick so just comfort it and play with it until it is ready....
    General Dog Discussions : How can I get my dog to stop hiding from the family?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I get my dog to stop hiding from the family?

How can I get my dog to stop hiding from the family? General Dog Discussions
      Try interacting with the second dog more and slowly introduce it to it new environment. It is probably just home sick so just comfort it and play with it until it is ready.

How can I get my dog to stop hiding from the family? General Dog Discussions
    • I adopted a second dog about 2 months ago. Both dogs sleep in the guest bedroom, and our new dog hides out there all day, while our other dog loves being out in the living room or wherever we are at. New dog is about 3 years old Golden Retriever/Chow mix. Other dog is about 1 year old German Shephard mix.

• well when pple come over hold the dog in your arms and let him meet the crowd but if he starts getting angry with you the best thing to do is leave him alone but yea just try to get him to meet the pple