I have a bichon with a possible brain tumor, has anyone dealt with this? If so. what was their symptoms?

She is so umcomfortable at night. She barks, and whines, and wants you to hold her, then she wants down, then she paces, and sometimes hide in the bathroom or behind the toilet. The vet has given her valium, pain medication, nothing is working that well.…

I have a bichon with a possible brain tumor, has anyone dealt with this? If so. what was their symptoms?

She is so umcomfortable at night. She barks, and whines, and wants you to hold her, then she wants down, then she paces, and sometimes hide in the bathroom or behind the toilet. The vet has given her valium, pain medication, nothing is working that well.…...
    General Dog Discussions : I have a bichon with a possible brain tumor, has anyone dealt with this? If so. what was their symptoms?...

• I have a bichon with a possible brain tumor, has anyone dealt with this? If so. what was their symptoms?

I have a bichon with a possible brain tumor, has anyone dealt with this? If so. what was their symptoms? General Dog Discussions
      She is so umcomfortable at night. She barks, and whines, and wants you to hold her, then she wants down, then she paces, and sometimes hide in the bathroom or behind the toilet. The vet has given her valium, pain medication, nothing is working that well. I need to know if anyone has had similar things going on with their dog. Help

I have a bichon with a possible brain tumor, has anyone dealt with this? If so. what was their symptoms? General Dog Discussions
    • is she having seizures? the symptoms you are describing make it sound like she has a cognitive dysfunction not a brain tumor. has your vet tried anipryl with your dog?anipryl is used to treat (not cure) dogs with cognitive dysfunction.http://www.anipryl.com/