I can feel my labrador's hips clicking when she walks?

If I place my hands on my 3 year old black lab's hips when she's walking, I can feel them click. She's shows no discomfort and is extremely active and agile, but does this suggest a problem with her hips?

If I place my hands on my 3 year old black lab's hips when she's walking, I can feel them click. She's shows no discomfort and is extremely active and agile, but does this suggest a problem with her hips?...
    General Dog Discussions : I can feel my labrador's hips clicking when she walks?...

• I can feel my labrador's hips clicking when she walks?

I can feel my labrador's hips clicking when she walks? General Dog Discussions
      If I place my hands on my 3 year old black lab's hips when she's walking, I can feel them click. She's shows no discomfort and is extremely active and agile, but does this suggest a problem with her hips?

I can feel my labrador's hips clicking when she walks? General Dog Discussions
    • Even tough your lab is only 3, she can already start having arthritis. So that maybe what you feel. Yes you can feel crepitus in her hips. Did you ever get a - ray of her hips when she was a puppy? Most vets ask to do think when they do the spay to tell how her hips look and can tell if she will have hip dysplasia. If not you can do it now. Most dogs do mot show pain or discomfort until very late. The sign of pain maybe limping, getting up slower, or more panting then usual. First I would recommend calling your vet,discussing glucosamine, no its never to young to start, and will do nothing but help.