what are the most important dog grooming tools to get for a dog show?

What are most important dog grooming tools to buy to prep your dog for an upcoming dog show ? I have a long haired border collie

What are most important dog grooming tools to buy to prep your dog for an upcoming dog show ? I have a long haired border collie...
    General Dog Discussions : what are the most important dog grooming tools to get for a dog show?...

• what are the most important dog grooming tools to get for a dog show?

what are the most important dog grooming tools to get for a dog show? General Dog Discussions
      What are most important dog grooming tools to buy to prep your dog for an upcoming dog show ? I have a long haired border collie

what are the most important dog grooming tools to get for a dog show? General Dog Discussions
    • The most important tool is a mentor who can help you groom properly.Please don't just roll into a show without lessons in handling and a mentor to help you get your dog ready. For many breeds, show grooming is SO much more and so much different from pet grooming. A border collie does take some prep. If you don't have a mentor and your breeder is far away, look for a professional handler (try Professional Handler's Association or PHA) to get you started.Good luck