I think my 14 week Labrador Puppy has conjunctivitus?

She's a guide dog puppy and their vet isn't open till Monday.Is there anything I can do to help her in the mean time??Also - stupid question, can she pass it onto me??

She's a guide dog puppy and their vet isn't open till Monday.Is there anything I can do to help her in the mean time??Also - stupid question, can she pass it onto me??...
    General Dog Discussions : I think my 14 week Labrador Puppy has conjunctivitus?...

• I think my 14 week Labrador Puppy has conjunctivitus?

I think my 14 week Labrador Puppy has conjunctivitus? General Dog Discussions
      She's a guide dog puppy and their vet isn't open till Monday.Is there anything I can do to help her in the mean time??Also - stupid question, can she pass it onto me??

I think my 14 week Labrador Puppy has conjunctivitus? General Dog Discussions
    • It depends on how serious it is. If it is serous conjunctivitus, which is the membrane looks somewhat swollen and pink, you should rinse it out three to four times a day with OTC sterile saline eyewash or artificial tears. If the eyes appear to be getting worse, notify your vet.I don't think you can catch it, but I would still be careful.