What is canine anatomy and what is physiology?

I am currently studying dog grooming and one of my course questions is "Explain the key features of a dog's anatomy".Does anyone know what is anatomy and what is physiology?Does anatomy include external features, e.g. head, legs, paws... ?Does it include…

I am currently studying dog grooming and one of my course questions is "Explain the key features of a dog's anatomy".Does anyone know what is anatomy and what is physiology?Does anatomy include external features, e.g. head, legs, paws... ?Does it include…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is canine anatomy and what is physiology?...

• What is canine anatomy and what is physiology?

What is canine anatomy and what is physiology? General Dog Discussions
      I am currently studying dog grooming and one of my course questions is "Explain the key features of a dog's anatomy".Does anyone know what is anatomy and what is physiology?Does anatomy include external features, e.g. head, legs, paws... ?Does it include skeletal structure?Does it include organs?Sorry if this seems random but I really need some advice.Thanks in advance

What is canine anatomy and what is physiology? General Dog Discussions
    • Anatomy is the canine body - inside and out, so multiple body systems - musculoskeletal, integument (skin), digestive, neuro, urogenital, cardiovascular, etc. Physiology is how those systems carry out their function, including things like digestion, metabolism, gas exchange, heart beats, reproduction, etc.Here's a link to some more information: http://vetmedicine.about.com/od/caninedoganatomy/Canine_Dog_Veterinary_Anatomy.htmI would think the key features of a dog's anatomy for grooming will include things to be cautious of, anatomy of nails and hair follicles, skin folds, distal limbs, etc. Good luck.