My dog has little red dots on her scalp? Please help!?

My golden retriever puppy is almost 8 months old, and today, when I was washing her, I found these little red blemishes on her scalp. The red dots are on her back near her tail and they are scattered. the dots are a faded red, kind of like a bruisy…

My golden retriever puppy is almost 8 months old, and today, when I was washing her, I found these little red blemishes on her scalp. The red dots are on her back near her tail and they are scattered. the dots are a faded red, kind of like a bruisy…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has little red dots on her scalp? Please help!?...

• My dog has little red dots on her scalp? Please help!?

My dog has little red dots on her scalp? Please help!? General Dog Discussions
      My golden retriever puppy is almost 8 months old, and today, when I was washing her, I found these little red blemishes on her scalp. The red dots are on her back near her tail and they are scattered. the dots are a faded red, kind of like a bruisy color.Please help!

My dog has little red dots on her scalp? Please help!? General Dog Discussions
    • This could be a lot of things tick bites, flea bites, etc. On the other hand my blue nose pit bull had the same thing in her belly and on her forehead and near her nose. What I would do is take her to the vet. When I took my puppy to the vet he gave me a medicine to give to her when I have her a shower and now the red spots are going away. Don't worry everything will be fine and sooner or later your puppy will be just fine.