Anyone understand the significance of these sodium levels?

My dog has heart failure and needs to limit sodium as much as possible. Are these sodium levels alarming, or safe?Puppy Recipe 0.12% SodiumChicken Recipe 0.09% SodiumChicken & Chicken Liver Recipe 0.08% SodiumBeef Recipe 0.10% SodiumLamb Recipe 0.07%…

My dog has heart failure and needs to limit sodium as much as possible. Are these sodium levels alarming, or safe?Puppy Recipe 0.12% SodiumChicken Recipe 0.09% SodiumChicken & Chicken Liver Recipe 0.08% SodiumBeef Recipe 0.10% SodiumLamb Recipe 0.07%…...
    General Dog Discussions : Anyone understand the significance of these sodium levels?...

• Anyone understand the significance of these sodium levels?

Anyone understand the significance of these sodium levels? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has heart failure and needs to limit sodium as much as possible. Are these sodium levels alarming, or safe?Puppy Recipe 0.12% SodiumChicken Recipe 0.09% SodiumChicken & Chicken Liver Recipe 0.08% SodiumBeef Recipe 0.10% SodiumLamb Recipe 0.07% SodiumTuna, Salmon & Shrimp Recipe 0.11% SodiumDuck Recipe 0.09% SodiumDuck & Chicken Recipe 0.08% Sodium

Anyone understand the significance of these sodium levels? General Dog Discussions
    • Hill's Science diet h/d (heart prescription diet) has .08 sodium, so I would assume that's a good level. Since that's a prescription diet especially for heart patients, then it'd surely be a good level.Why not call and ask your vet about a special heart diet? That could be the best thing to do.vet tech