How Many Boosters Shots Does My German Shepherd dog puppy?

Hi,My puppy is about 6 months old and he got all his shots except the booster shots yet.In 3 weeks I have to take him to the vet for his booster shot.How many booster shots does he need?Can he go on the grass with the first booster shot when he gets it?

Hi,My puppy is about 6 months old and he got all his shots except the booster shots yet.In 3 weeks I have to take him to the vet for his booster shot.How many booster shots does he need?Can he go on the grass with the first booster shot when he gets it?...
    General Dog Discussions : How Many Boosters Shots Does My German Shepherd dog puppy?...

• How Many Boosters Shots Does My German Shepherd dog puppy?

How Many Boosters Shots Does My German Shepherd dog puppy? General Dog Discussions
      Hi,My puppy is about 6 months old and he got all his shots except the booster shots yet.In 3 weeks I have to take him to the vet for his booster shot.How many booster shots does he need?Can he go on the grass with the first booster shot when he gets it?

How Many Boosters Shots Does My German Shepherd dog puppy? General Dog Discussions