Dog has been reverse sneezing since yesterday and snoring very loud and laying on couch?

Hello my 3 and a half year old boston terrier started reverse sneezing yesterday at about 6 pm. She had about 3-4 episodes yesterday that lasted anywhere from 1-5 minutes and overnight she had about 3-4 more episodes. Today she has had 1-2 epsiodes and…

Dog has been reverse sneezing since yesterday and snoring very loud and laying on couch?

Hello my 3 and a half year old boston terrier started reverse sneezing yesterday at about 6 pm. She had about 3-4 episodes yesterday that lasted anywhere from 1-5 minutes and overnight she had about 3-4 more episodes. Today she has had 1-2 epsiodes and…...
    General Dog Discussions : Dog has been reverse sneezing since yesterday and snoring very loud and laying on couch?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dog has been reverse sneezing since yesterday and snoring very loud and laying on couch?

Dog has been reverse sneezing since yesterday and snoring very loud and laying on couch? General Dog Discussions
      Hello my 3 and a half year old boston terrier started reverse sneezing yesterday at about 6 pm. She had about 3-4 episodes yesterday that lasted anywhere from 1-5 minutes and overnight she had about 3-4 more episodes. Today she has had 1-2 epsiodes and right now she is laying on the couch sleeping and snoring louder than usual. She is a very sensitive puppy so that is probably why she is on the couch because she is scared. Should I take her to the emergency room today or do you think it can wait till tomorrow to be took care of by a vet? I would rather wait till tomorrow and spend less than half the money at the vets.

Dog has been reverse sneezing since yesterday and snoring very loud and laying on couch? General Dog Discussions
    • If she is still breathing fine it could probably wait till tomorrow. I have a Pomeranian who has the exact same problem, rushed her into the vet in the middle of the night and it turned out it was just her allergies.The vet told me to watch for any hacking, or difficulty breathing if I saw that to rush her in. She could have something stuck in her soft pallet though so its hard to say. If she is eating, drinking and acting fine I would wait personally. However if she is acting off in any way I would take her in, better to be safe than sorry.