My dog is vomiting after a trip to the vet is he ok?

Today I took my little 11 week old morkie to the vet today to get his shots. He got his deworm liquid thing and at the vet he vomited it up. Therefore it was given to him again, when we got home he vomited twice. Althought he vomited he is still himself…

Today I took my little 11 week old morkie to the vet today to get his shots. He got his deworm liquid thing and at the vet he vomited it up. Therefore it was given to him again, when we got home he vomited twice. Althought he vomited he is still himself…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog is vomiting after a trip to the vet is he ok?...

• My dog is vomiting after a trip to the vet is he ok?

My dog is vomiting after a trip to the vet is he ok? General Dog Discussions
      Today I took my little 11 week old morkie to the vet today to get his shots. He got his deworm liquid thing and at the vet he vomited it up. Therefore it was given to him again, when we got home he vomited twice. Althought he vomited he is still himself the same old energenic, crazy puppy but im still worried though

My dog is vomiting after a trip to the vet is he ok? General Dog Discussions
    • Call the vet. It is likely the deworming medication is just upsetting his stomach, but since he has vomited from it twice they may want to give you a different form of deworming medication and maybe something to settle his stomach.