What can I do with my new puppy to keep her growing up string and healthy?

The puppy is about 4-5 weeks old. We just got it. We have good food for it and some toys which I'm sure it'll be playing with soon. What else can I do to keep it in great shape. Anything and everything. Thanks.We have the mom too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The puppy is about 4-5 weeks old. We just got it. We have good food for it and some toys which I'm sure it'll be playing with soon. What else can I do to keep it in great shape. Anything and everything. Thanks.We have the mom too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    General Dog Discussions : What can I do with my new puppy to keep her growing up string and healthy?...

• What can I do with my new puppy to keep her growing up string and healthy?

What can I do with my new puppy to keep her growing up string and healthy? General Dog Discussions
      The puppy is about 4-5 weeks old. We just got it. We have good food for it and some toys which I'm sure it'll be playing with soon. What else can I do to keep it in great shape. Anything and everything. Thanks.We have the mom too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can I do with my new puppy to keep her growing up string and healthy? General Dog Discussions
    • Make sure you take her to the vet for all of her puppy vaccines! This will greatly decrease her chances of getting many diseases etc. Also, your vet will let you know if there's anything special you should be focussing on to keep your puppy happy and healthy. Other than that, be sure to feed your puppy a good quality food. A lot of people feed lower quality foods, because they're cheaper, but they can lead to a dull coat and health problems, so they'll usually end up causing problems in the end. Other than that, just keep your dog active and watch closely for any changes in her behaviour, eating habits etc. Good luck with your new puppy!!