Any opinions on Varia, Mahendra R DVM - Martin Animal Hospital in Martin, KY?

I need someone that can treat my dog she fell in boiling hot water and has second degree burns and some third degree.It burned herback legs very bad and all around the bottom hafe of her body.This happened 1-29-07 she is being treated by a Vet right now…

I need someone that can treat my dog she fell in boiling hot water and has second degree burns and some third degree.It burned herback legs very bad and all around the bottom hafe of her body.This happened 1-29-07 she is being treated by a Vet right now…...
    General Dog Discussions : Any opinions on Varia, Mahendra R DVM - Martin Animal Hospital in Martin, KY?...

• Any opinions on Varia, Mahendra R DVM - Martin Animal Hospital in Martin, KY?

Any opinions on Varia, Mahendra R DVM - Martin Animal Hospital in Martin, KY? General Dog Discussions
      I need someone that can treat my dog she fell in boiling hot water and has second degree burns and some third degree.It burned herback legs very bad and all around the bottom hafe of her body.This happened 1-29-07 she is being treated by a Vet right now but they have not had a dog with burns before so they are justlearning as they go and doing the best they can.I want to find a Vet that has experience with this kind of burns.Thank You

Any opinions on Varia, Mahendra R DVM - Martin Animal Hospital in Martin, KY? General Dog Discussions
    • I would suggest checking into a university veterinary teaching hospital. I know Auburn is supposed to be excellent. One of our vets graduated from there.http://www.vetmed.auburn.edu/index.pl/about_the_collegeIf they aren't close to you, give them a call and ask if they know of anyone in your area who can help. I've never had to deal with burns on animals at work, but my sister was burned over most of her body and spent over a month in the burn unit at the hospital. I took care of her when she was released. I hope everything turns out okay with your puppy.