How long will the cloudiness last in puppy's eye?

Her eye was swiped by my cat...a small nick at the top. This happened Xmas day, we took her to the vet the next morning and he gave her antibotic ointment and pain drops for her eye (it turned cloudy this day). She sees him again tomorrow.

Her eye was swiped by my cat...a small nick at the top. This happened Xmas day, we took her to the vet the next morning and he gave her antibotic ointment and pain drops for her eye (it turned cloudy this day). She sees him again tomorrow....
    General Dog Discussions : How long will the cloudiness last in puppy's eye?...

• How long will the cloudiness last in puppy's eye?

How long will the cloudiness last in puppy's eye? General Dog Discussions
      Her eye was swiped by my cat...a small nick at the top. This happened Xmas day, we took her to the vet the next morning and he gave her antibotic ointment and pain drops for her eye (it turned cloudy this day). She sees him again tomorrow.

How long will the cloudiness last in puppy's eye? General Dog Discussions
    • Don't delay with this eye condition. She needs to be seen again today if there has been a deterioration (the cloudiness). Sometimes scratches on the eyeball can take time to heal - and it may need the third eyelid stitched across to act as a 'bandage' which helps the healing process. Your vet will advise.

• Cloudiness generally indicates that the cornea was damaged.If you did take her to the vet and have been using an antibiotic this in my experience usually starts healing the eye right away and the eye clears up very quickly.So I wonder about it getting cloudy at this point.Do be sure to get the dog back to the vet to check.It may be a deeper wound then he felt and may need a stronger medication.