What does it mean when a dog's soft spot bubbles up?

My dog bit her puppy, and when I picked the puppy up, there was a lump on his head where his soft spot is. It's gone down in size, but do I need to take him to the emergency vet? Or is it okay?

My dog bit her puppy, and when I picked the puppy up, there was a lump on his head where his soft spot is. It's gone down in size, but do I need to take him to the emergency vet? Or is it okay?...
    General Dog Discussions : What does it mean when a dog's soft spot bubbles up?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What does it mean when a dog's soft spot bubbles up?

What does it mean when a dog's soft spot bubbles up? General Dog Discussions
      My dog bit her puppy, and when I picked the puppy up, there was a lump on his head where his soft spot is. It's gone down in size, but do I need to take him to the emergency vet? Or is it okay?

What does it mean when a dog's soft spot bubbles up? General Dog Discussions
    • Should be fine. Puppies, like babies, do have a protective covering on their brain for such things.Is mama starting to wean the puppies? If so, her nipping at them is quite normal.I would also suggest you get in contact with your breeding mentor.