A breeder is falsifying information to try and get me to give up... What can I do?

I bought a dog, <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=8925a60b7a3161c1fceda4fbf7f9194317d169e9">bulldog</a>. No contract signed yet she says she has one. She did not have a kennel when I bought my dog. Now she does.My emails and my receipt says I had option to breed..... My emails say I don't know I want to make sure she can and vet…

A breeder is falsifying information to try and get me to give up... What can I do?

I bought a dog, <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=8925a60b7a3161c1fceda4fbf7f9194317d169e9">bulldog</a>. No contract signed yet she says she has one. She did not have a kennel when I bought my dog. Now she does.My emails and my receipt says I had option to breed..... My emails say I don't know I want to make sure she can and vet…...
    General Dog Discussions : A breeder is falsifying information to try and get me to give up... What can I do?...

• A breeder is falsifying information to try and get me to give up... What can I do?

A breeder is falsifying information to try and get me to give up... What can I do? General Dog Discussions
      I bought a dog, bulldog. No contract signed yet she says she has one. She did not have a kennel when I bought my dog. Now she does.My emails and my receipt says I had option to breed..... My emails say I don't know I want to make sure she can and vet checks her out, if vet says she is good I will breed her, if vet says no I will spay her! As I know some bulldogs should not be bred!I bring my dog to vet. Puppies and mom are doing great!However she is falsify the emails and trying to sue me.Lawyer says my dog my puppies, but I don't know what kind if bs she is falsifying Anything I can do?

A breeder is falsifying information to try and get me to give up... What can I do? General Dog Discussions
    • you bought an ill bred BYBer mongrel. Dont bred it but you did any way. Thanks for making more ill bred mongrel puppies to clog up shelters. The dog was a BYBer mutt, you had no titles on it, no nothing so you passed on horrible health and genetic defects to the puppies. This makes you a BYBerShe can sue you more then likely. BYBers can be pretty damn crafty when they want something. You shoudl have never bred the mutt

• Listen to your lawyer, hope he knows dog law.. If nothing was signed I would not worry... If she belongs to the Bulldog national Club I would check with them on a few things.. Code of Ethics? And her conduct... Good luck.

• She's trying to scare you, it's your dog, your puppies. The only thing no-breed contracts can do is say if your dog was AKC registered with a no-breed contract, your dog's puppies can't be registered under the AKC so aren't worth anything if you wanted to sell them because they can't be shown or bred.I personally wouldn't breed that dog even if the vet checks her out simply because if the Backyard Breeder did not have a kennel when you bought your dog, the dogs aren't registered under the AKC. (Continental Kennel Club isn't legitimate, by the way.) You don't know what genetics your dog is going to be passing on, so even if this particular dog is very healthy, the future puppies might not be, and by breeding this dog you won't be bettering the breed because there is too much missing information in your dog's lineage.If you want to breed Bulldogs, I'd suggest you learn as much about breeding and the AKC as possible, get a Bulldog from a reputable AKC breeder, show your dog, then breed. I wouldn't breed the dog you have now.

• Vet can only say if she's healthy. If he's not a breed expert, he may have NO idea if she's of the quality to breed, conformation wise. If she's under 2 years old, some health certificates she should have before considering breeding aren't obtainable. And she should be shown to championship points before considering breeding to attract a strong match in a sire.You need to take her to a reputable breeder or to your local breed club to see if she's WORTHY of breeding, and that's assuming she's properly registered.If she isn't registered with the AKC or CANADIAN KC (not continental), there's no question of breeding her, she's a pet and not meant to be bred. She can't be shown without proper registry, and no reputable stud owner will want to be associated with puppies with no pedigree or lineage.

• The mama & the pups are yours & she has no claim. Let her take you to court. she can't prove a thing.This is fight between BYBers & I personally, wouldn't mind if you killed each other. I despise BYBers cause of their extreme ignorance in what they do & how they do it. Breeding poor quality pups & then scamming the public to get as much money as you can for your junk pups. Just as she is trying to scam you.You did not buy a breed worthy dog or you would have had a contract & registration paper work & a really good pedigree. You didn't do any of that & I bet her dogs & your dogs have not had the proper testing to insure a quality breeding.